Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Grub Club's website!
Please read these terms carefully before using this site. If you have any questions please get in touch at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
What's on this page?
These terms give you the rules for using our website https://www.mygrubclub.com.
If you're looking for info on delivery and shipping, please head to our Shipping Policy.
Who we are
We are Grub Club Pets Ltd (otherwise referred to as "Grub Club", "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us"). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales (company number 12984602). Contactable at Grub Club Pets Ltd, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.
These terms may change
The last time we updated these terms was 23 October 2021. We may make changes from the last time you accessed the website. Please check these terms each time you visit to understand what applies to you at the time.
We may also update and change our site to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities.
That might mean suspending or withdrawing our site, which is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, or restrict the availability of all, or any part of, our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We own the intellectual property rights for all material on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Grub Club for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You are permitted to download, print or share extracts from our website for your own personal use. We love that you're interested, and thank you for drawing attention of people you know or work with to our website and content.
There are certain conditions to your sharing that you must adhere to, otherwise you are in breach of these terms:
- You must not modify the content in any way.
- You must not use any of our illustrations, photographs, graphics, key messages, logos, video, or audio separately from any accompanying text.
- You must always acknowledge our status as the authors of the content, and identify any contributors.
- You must not use any material from our website for commercial purposes.
- You must not use our content in any way that is deceptive, falsely implies sponsorship, endorsement, or approval unless otherwise gained.
- You must not use our content in a way that is unfavourable to us, or to our partners.
- If you are in breach of these terms, we revoke your right to access this website and you must return or destroy all digital and physical copies of the material printed or shared.
- Please do not rely on the information posted on our website, except relating to the purchase of products. The content is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We are not responsible for the websites we link to. Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website.
You are entitled to post comments as long as:
- You have all necessary licences and consents to do so.
- The comments do not invade intellectual property right, including copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities, or unlawful activity.
- By posting comments to our site (or social media appearing on our site) you grant us a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
- We do not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website or social media. These comments do not reflect our views and opinions. We are not be liable for the comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused as a result of them appearing on our website. They are the responsibility of the person posting them and do not represent our views or values. We will do our best to monitor and remove comments that are offensive, inappropriate or cause breach of these terms.
If you wish to complain about any material on our website uploaded by ourselves or other users, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linking to our website
We appreciate our website being shared. But we have rules about sharing to protect us and the Grub Club brand:
- You must own, or have approval from the owner of, the website you are posting the link to.
- When creating a link, you must do so in a way that is fair, legal, and does not damage, or take advantage of, our reputation.
- You must not imply or suggest any form of sponsorship, endorsement, or approval on our part where none exists.
- You must not have any negative record with us.
- That the link fits within the context of the website.
- That you only link to our home page (http://www.mygrubclub.com) or our shop page (http://www.mygrubclub.com/shop).
- That any hyperlinks adequately compensate for the absence of https://www.mygrubclub.com (e.g. using the term Grub Club in its place).
- You may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
- You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your website.
- We are not responsible for any content that appears on websites that link to ours, and we reserve the right to withdraw all links and permissions without notice.
If you are interested in creating links to our website and need help, please get in touch at email@example.com.
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, please contact and inform us as soon as possible.
Brand Money Back Guarantee
We've been told by 99% of the dogs that have tried our products that they're positively delicious. That's why we're pretty chuffed to offer all of our customers a money-back guarantee. Yes, you read that right. If you or your dog aren't 100% satisfied with your new Grub Club treats or food, we'll provide you with a full refund. You can keep the treats and pass them along to a friend or donate them to a local animal shelter.
Please note: your money back claim needs to be made within 14 days of purchase and is limited to the price paid on one bag or sample of food. Only one money-back claim can be made per customer and/or shipping address.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them, and we do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.